Arden House is a forward looking practice, we provide clinical excellence and a sumptuous lounge to relax in.
Face treatments come with the same high quality you can expect from Arden House dental care. With the rise in popularity for non-surgical facial aesthetics there are now many more people offering this type of treatment.
However, a crash course is no substitute for the years of dental or medical training and there is currently no legislation in the UK to prevent non-medical professionals from delivering injectable cosmetic treatments.
- Knowledge of “normal” anatomy and the ageing process
- Medical knowledge to understand a patient’s medical history
- Compliance with Sharps regulations (use of needles and how to dispose of them safely)
- Informed, written Consent
- Knowledge and training in the Mental Capacity Act
- Regulated Clinical environment including the highest levels of Cross Infection and Health and Safety.
- Knowledge and training in side-effects, emergencies and how to manage them
- Familiarity with injection techniques, and using needles
- Work to regulations – putting patients’ best interests first – they have a responsibility to patients
- Registration with professional bodies
- Training and understanding in Mental Health
- Training in Safeguarding vulnerable people
- High quality products bought from reputable suppliers – we do not use inferior products or over diluted substances.
- Ability to prescribe and treat
- Responsible treatment protocols
- Responsible marketing and clarity of fees
Dentists and Doctors have been trained, by nature of their work, so that in the event of an adverse outcome or reaction they are able to independently prescribe medication and to independently treat the patient with no supervision or assistance needed. Would you feel completely comfortable having a tooth extracted by a beauty therapist who had learned that one procedure and had observed dentists performing it, but had no other medical training? Or would you prefer a qualified dentist to do it?
We have been part of the Cheltenham community for more than 20 years and pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our clients – we want to understand you and we always put you first.
Our professional team are passionate and dedicated, we provide carefully delivered treatments you can trust, tailored to you. We provide written treatment plans so you know exactly where you stand, both personally and financially.
At Arden House our patient consultations are always face to face with one of out dentists. Our treatments are delivered by these same clinicians who have had years of training including facial anatomy, infection control, concent, ethics and medical knowledge. We are accountable to professional bodies and standards. We will work with you to create a treatment plan to suit your needs – we are mindful to work with age – not against it – to create a better version of you.
Trust us with your FACE – after all you don’t trust just anyone with your smile.