The Arden House Plan Membership is very popular with our current patients and aims to facilitate your visits to us and offers some great savings on consultation and hygienist fees and X-Rays.
The full list on benefits can be found below.
Consultations for children
It is important to identify any dental complications with your children’s oral health early and to maintain this regularly. Your child’s teeth change frequently throughout their childhood and keeping ahead of potential problems will ensure your child’s teeth develop healthily. Regular visits to the dentist will also teach your child the importance to maintaining their dental health, setting a sound example for them in later life.
With at least 1 parent member, children are able to have free consultations and can still be considered for bespoke plans to spread the reduced costs for their hygiene treatments.
The importance of dental X-Rays
Sometimes a visual examination does not provide your orthodontist with all the facts. Dental x-rays are a vital part of diagnosing certain complications and can be the key to preventing any further damage from happening. X-Rays allow our dentists to see the details inside and between your teeth, viewing the bone under your gums and the tip of your roots which are otherwise not visible to the naked eye. They are also used to seek out cavities and asses how severe any present decay is as well as abscesses and cysts, impacted teeth and bone loss.
Many overlook the importance of regular visits to the dental hygienist which can be detrimental to their dental health. The purpose of a dental hygienist appointment is to help you to clean your teeth and look after your gums more effectively, whilst offering deep cleaning to remove any plaque and tartar which is essentially a build-up of bacteria on your teeth. Appointments are usually 30 minutes although this can be longer depending on your individual needs. Regular appointments will be suggested to suit your needs to ensure our hygienists can help you in the best way possible. Stains can be removed and mouths disinfected, working wonders where the appearance of your teeth is concerned, making them healthier and appear whiter.
The other benefits of being an Arden House Plan member include:
– Up to 20% saving on consultation and hygiene fees.
– All X-Rays are included free of charge in your membership.
– The ability to spread these costs throughout the year.
– Taylor made plans to suit you as an individual, which can be changed and altered according to your dental health needs.
– Our membership program is run in house so you donot pay any additional or hidden admin charges.
– Children-only membership plans are also available so they can benefit too. With at least 1 parent member, children are able to have free consultations and can still be considered for bespoke plans to spread the reduced costs for their hygiene treatments.